Once you’ve stopped the source of the water damage, be sure to ask questions as you seek help from water removal companies:
- How quickly can you come to inspect the water damage?
- Can you provide an estimate that includes a detailed scope of the work?
- When can you start the water damage cleanup and, if required, the remediation processes?
- Is your equipment professional grade?
- What industry qualifications and certifications do your technicians have?
Our team members at AdvantaClean of Cabarrus and Rowan Counties are certified with IICRC to provide professional-grade work. While we always work quickly in these circumstances, we don’t rush our customers. In fact, we pride ourselves on taking time to explain the work that needs to be done to help with any water damage cleanup and treating your home or business as if it were our own.
We are constantly enhancing our training and upgrading and maintaining our equipment to be able to serve our customers. We also carry proper insurance and follow industry best-practices to complete your job as quickly and efficiently as we can. Contact us today!
Contact Us for Help
“Great people to work with! We had a water issue, and they came quickly and got everything cleaned up and dried. They have great customer service, and we would recommend them to anyone who needs mold removal or water damage cleanup..”